Insurance & Direct Billing
We are a well established family dental office, treating patients of all ages and are always available to make appointments and discuss treatment planning, to help give all of our patient’s healthy smiles.
“Our business is your Smile”
We are an Assignment Office, which means we will accept your dental insurance information, send the claim to your insurance company and wait for the insurance company to pay us directly. This can be very helpful in this difficult economical time.
We also take all major credit cards. The majority of our patients prefer to pay for all their treatment upfront, and take advantage of there credit card promotions of free travel and cash back offered to them.
We will take care of getting your dental claim information to your insurance company and you can expect a fast turn over to getting your payment directly deposited into your bank account or a cheque mailed to you.
At Expressions Dental™, we are committed to making dental care convenient and accessible for all our patients. That’s the reason we offer Direct Insurance Billing!
Direct Insurance Billing is a courtesy service offered by our office. Upon the completion of your treatment, our staff can electronically submit your claim to your insurance company who will directly pay our clinic. You would not be required to pay insured services in full. You would be accountable for paying any difference between the cost of your dental treatment and your insurance coverage. For Instance, if your insurance company pays for 90% of the cost of your treatment, you would be required to pay for the remaining 10% the day of treatment.
We are readily available for your assistance! In case of any queries about your insurance policy, kindly contact us.